Liaison Carbone is a particle physics at human scale.
"Our juggling matter emerges from the manipulation of a large number of objects, like physical matter is made of a large number of atoms. One doesn't see a few balls or a few rings anymore, but a whole set with a particular behavior, passing through solid, liquid or gaseous states, until it becomes living matter."
In 2013, after a four year teaching experience in Académie Fratellini, Denis Paumier continues the adventure with his former students. This show gathers five jugglers around the tradition and new tracks of the juggling language.
Le show was created in january 2013 in Le Manège (Reims) and the last performance took place in Théâtre de la Madeleine (Troyes) in march 2018, after more than 125 performances.
- Artistic direction, stage direction, sound design : Denis Paumier
- Assistant director : Sylvain Garnavault
- Interpretation : Jonathan Lardillier, Jonas Beauvais, Malte Peter, Olli Vuorinen, Thomas Aknine
- Costume design : Sandrine Rozier assisted by Alice Bellefroid
- Light design : Clothilde Hoffmann
- Technical manager : Mazda Mofid
- Consultant for diabolo : Roman Müller
- Consultant for acting : Isona Dodero
- Construction : Nicolas Baumann
- Co-production : Manège de Reims, Parc de la Villette, Maison des Jonglages
- Soutien : Espace Périphérique, Académie Fratellini, Nouveau Relax, TRAC-Jonglissimo, Ville de Reims
- Aide à la création : Ministère de la Culture - DRAC Champagne Ardenne, Conseil Général de la Marne, Ville de Reims.
- La compagnie Les Objets Volants est conventionnée avec la Région Champagne Ardenne.
Duration : 70min
Fully equipped venue - Stage dimensions : Width : 12m from wall to wall, Depth : 7m, Height : 5m
The show is available in frontal or circular disposition.
The interpretation of Prelude in C from J.S. Bach with musical tubes is dedicated to Luke Wilson (1976-2012).